The company Lyrica for sale Alvi Technik SRL- D. has begun to operate in 2014 due to a governmental start-up program by young entrepreneurs. The company’s core competences are the single-item and series production on CNC machines, welding constructions and the execution of technical analyses in the fields of metals and other alloys. Mainly parts are turned or milled (75% of our production volume). The other 25% include welding constructions and technical analysis.
Cialis The company is a Rumanian-Austrian cooperation located in Cluj-Napoca, Romania, where a team of currently 16 employees contribute their work to the needs of our customers with all requirements and European standards requested.
CNC milling machines used in production: Topper 1050A, Topper 850A, Topper 510T, BFK such as conventional milling machines blood pressure medications list alphabetical.
CNC turning machines used in production: Topper TNL-130AL, Topper TNL-100TL, Topper TNL-AT2, such as conventional turning machines erectile dysfunction pills.
We have the knowledge and expertise to process a wide range of different materials (steel, stainless steel, aluminum, brass, plastics, cast ...) in terms of complexity and high precision. Therefore the products manufactured can be found in many different industrial sectors: in energy and robotic technologies, automotive parts, plastic injection machines, furniture and forestry.
buy xanax Our production and manufacturing strategy includes regular quality checks and verifications. At the moment we are preparing to implement a Quality Management System in accordance with SR EN ISO 9001: 2008.